Weekly downloads specifically written for Stoa Lincoln-Douglas debaters.
Stoa Lincoln-Douglas Debaters need consistent champion-level cases and articles throughout the competitive season, and Monument Publishing is the leading source to make that happen. For only $12/month you will be registered for weekly content that will empower you throughout your competitive season. Weekly downloads and lessons are specifically tailored for competitors in the current year of Lincoln-Douglas debate. You may cancel at any time.
Main Member Benefit
Members enjoy cases, articles and other materials specifically tailored to Lincoln-Douglas debaters in this league. Monument Publishing takes care of Stoa debaters from the beginning of the season through the National Invitational Tournament of Champions.
Members receive these download in advance of any other Monument Publishing product that releases during the year. After release, these downloads are archived and available for purchase in our Monument Publishing Archives, but members get them FIRST and for FREE!
Other benefits will come with your membership, including event and class discounts. These deals release monthly and will be announced in your membership email.
You may view the membership page for Stoa Lincoln-Douglas Members here. The following are the downloads currently available with this membership:
- Stoa LD Release #33: “Taxes Going Aff” (OPP) (2/13/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #32: “Eminent Domain for Negative” (OPP) (2/6/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #31: “Conflict Clarifies Superiority” (AFF) (1/30/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #30: “War on Drugs” (OPP) (1/23/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #29: “Social Contract” (OPP) (1/16/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #28: “Taxes” (OPP) (1/9/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #27: “Hobbes Quality of Life” (AFF) (1/2/2017)
- Stoa LD Release #26: “Christmas Gift Release #2” (FREE) (12/26/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #25: “Christmas Gift Release #1” (FREE) (12/19/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #24: “Eminent Domain” (OPP) (12/12/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #23: “Property Rights Around the World” (Article) (12/5/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #22: “The Libertarian” (NEG) (11/28/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #21: “Objectivity” (AFF) (11/21/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #20: “No Conflict” (NEG) (11/14/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #19: “Idealism” (AFF) (11/7/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #18: “Justice” (NEG) (10/31/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #17: “Statism” (AFF) (10/24/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #16: “Privacy” (NEG) (10/17/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #15: “Concord” (AFF) (10/10/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #14: “Human Welfare” (NEG) (10/3/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #13: “People Over Property” (9/26/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #12: “Prosperity” (9/19/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #11: “Social Progress” (9/12/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #10: “The Purpose of The Law” (9/5/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #09: “The Greater Need” (8/29/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #08: “Collective vs Individual Resolutions” (8/22/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #07: “Resolutional Analysis with the Supreme Court” (8/15/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #06: NEG Case “Human Rights” (8/8/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #05: AFF Case “We Love Taxes” (8/1/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #04: NEG Case “Human Dignity” (7/25/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #03: AFF Case “Personal Safety” (7/18/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #02: “Philosophies Behind Private Property Rights” (7/11/2016)
- Stoa LD Release #01: “Conflicts Between Public Needs and Property Rights” (7/4/2016)
Sample Stack of Briefs
We are into the 2017 Season of weekly member downloads, but take a look at the stack of materials from the 2016 Season. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much material comes with your membership! Order your Membership Sample here.
Sharing and Legality
All our memberships (this one included) are designed for individual competitors. Sharing Monument Member materials and logins with others is strictly prohibited. “Sharing” does not include utilizing cases or briefs in a debate round and showing the material to opponents, judges or tournament administrators. Members are allowed to utilize membership material as they see fit, but are not allowed to share that utilization nor their personal login information with others.
No Obligation: Cancel at Any Time
If you are not satisfied with your Monument Membership, you may cancel at any time. You will only be charged for your last month of membership. No questions asked and no worries!
More benefits to membership will be announced soon. We’re out to take special care of our Members! The Red Membership is the essential subscription membership for Lincoln-Douglas debaters. Sign up today!